4 Cylinder Performance Engines
4 Cylinder Performance Engines by D.O.A. Racing Engines
D.O.A. Long Block Assemblies produce a broader hp and torque band than anybody’s!
These long blocks come with a variety of options for race or street applications.
Prices are cast piston only, call for forged piston prices.
20R Cast – $2,000
20R Forged – $2,600
22R/RE Early/Cast – $2,200
22R/RE Early Forged – $2,800
22R/RE Late Cast – $2,200
22R/RE Late Forged – $2,800
20R – $2,850
20R EFI – $4,050
20R – 22R – 22RE (pre 1985 tall block) 130 HP – $2,650
22R-22RE (pre 1985) 150 HP – $3,250
22R-22RE (1985 – 1995) 150 HP – $3,250
22RTE (Turbo) 170 HP @ 6 psi – $3,550
22R-22RE Hybrid (low block/early head) – $3,250
22/20R EFI (uses 20R EFI on low block) – $3,850
Long blocks DO NOT include induction. Manifolds, plenums, injectors, throttle bodies, etc. are available separately.
Master Rebuild Kits
D.O.A. Racing Engines Formula Toyota Competition Engine Assembly
- Late model block with D.O.A. internal oiling modifications.
- Stress relieved.
- Fully deburred main webbing.
- Line bored @ 90*, main bore edge deburred.
- Decked and surfaced for MLS head gasket.
- Bored for mininum 3.665 final bore.
- Honed for 3 ring pak, final brush hone.
- Rock Block fill (optional).
- Main studs.
- Steel crankshaft, fully prepped for competition.
- H-beam connecting rods 4340.
- Forged pistons, choice of compression for turbocharged engines.
- Premium ring set.
- Tool steel pins, lightened.
- Clevite bearings.
- D.O.A. Racing Engines dual row timing conversion.
- D.O.A. Racing Engines H.F. oil pump with adj. press.
- Stroked / de-stroked.
- I-beam rods.
- Head bolts.
- Single row timing assembly.
- + .060 cast piston.
- Composite H.G.
- New timing cover, blue printed.
- OEM water pump.
- New Japanese 20R head casting, ported, polished, cc’d, bronze guides, stellite seats.
- Stainless intake, Inconel exhaust valves.
- D.O.A. Racing Engines beehive valve springs.
- Dougherty camshaft, custom grind.
- OEM rocker arms, modified.
- ARP head studs.
- Powdercoated valve cover and oil pan.
- 20R intake manifold, ported.
- 145ci. 185hp. Propane / 104 octane gasoline
Call for pricing.
DOA High Flow™ Plenum-T.B. Conversion
It consists of a bored late style T-Body, and a specially ported late style upper plenum. It allows deletion of the early style assembly that uses the power confusing AFV, and replaces it with a superior system. Throttle response is incredible, and both tq. and hp. gains are realized THROUGHOUT the rpm band.
Price $850.00, no core.